Many CA students are stuck in vicious circle of attempt-failure-attempt and unable to move their career ahead. The result is frustration, anxiety and stagnation.
IGNITE is India’s first mentoring program specially designed for CA students to help and empower students to crack these exams, break the vicious cycle and move the career ahead.
The top issues that student faces during their CA studies are
1) Challenging task to complete massive portion in limited time and then revising it multiple times
2) Lack of practical planning for the studies and inability to stick to the plan (budget v/s actual studies)
3) Lack of consistency / discipline in studies
4) Stress & anxiety that impacts the self-confidence and performance
5) Panic issues just before writing exam papers
6) Fear of failure, worrying and uncertainty of life ahead
7) Lack of clarity and purpose in life and indecisiveness arising thereof
8) Peer pressure from friends and family pressure
9) Lack of action despite knowing what is right (procrastination)
10) Restless mind, negative thoughts & over-thinking
With these issues, student’s perform much below their true potential. IGNITE is a transformational program that enables students to flush out all the above issues in a very big way.
IGNITE shall equip you with right strategies and advance study techniques using which you can crack exams with far more ease and grace.
IGNITE shall empower you with
- Methodology to plan your studies such that you complete the portion in time, revise the subjects multiple time and solve 3-5 papers for each subject before you go for the exam
- Methodology to prepare for theory subjects such that you can retain it better and most importantly compress the entire study material into 15 hours of study time so that you can revise at least 3-5 times before examination
- Methodology to prepare for practical subjects such that you can complete the subject in less time and again compress the entire subject into 10-12 hours of study time so that you can revise at least 3-5 times before examination
- Methodology to improve your study productivity by at least 2-3 times.
Mindset is the key for cracking CA exams. Many students suffer from anxiety, peer pressure, self-doubt and this clogs their true potential. Many don’t even share and seek help because it’s not cool thing to do.
Every human being is gifted with similar mind and body. But few of them outshine others. So what is the actual difference between them?
If you do the root cause analysis, it all boils down to nature of beliefs, thoughts, attitudes & habits they hard-wire in their brain.
A student who is disciplined, enthusiastic, clear, planned, focused, confident, smart and action-oriented is bound to get successful.
For transformation of mindset, IGNITE re-engineers the belief system and empowers students with massive confidence & psychological strength & focus by sparking a process of inner transformation.
IGNITE sessions are generally conducted online using LIVE video conferencing. If you have smartphone / laptop and a stable connection of 4G or broadband – that’s sufficient to join IGNITE program.
IGNITE sessions are spread across 12-15 days for 3 hours each where student is empowered with all the knowledge to study like rank-holder and then every 15 days there is review session of your progress which we call as NPMs - Nuclear Power Meets.
More details of NPM are given in next FAQ
IGNITE Program has two parts - Empowerment Sessions & Nuclear Power Meets
Empowerment Sessions 12-15 sessions of 3 hours each which empowers students with strategies & cutting edge study techniques and transforms the psychology for peak performance.
Nuclear Power Meets (NPM) are huddle-ups that happens every 15 days.
Objective of the NPM is
1) To introspect your own performance of last 15 days, identifying challenges & resolving it
2) To secure implementation guidance for any challenges being faced
3) To get empowered for next 15 days leap
There is weekly planning and review structure which keeps students focused and discipline.
With IGNITE - You get plugged into a community that genuinely loves to contribute to each other for creating success. In our experience, CA can be a lonely journey otherwise.
IGNITE is a community of collaboration as all the students have common goal.
Be it recommendation for authors, classes, lectures or sharing notes; its extremely collaborative platform. If you have any issue, your solution is just one message away.
We use whatsapp for the collaboration. If you are not on whatsapp to avoid distractions, you can add your parents or anyone else's number in the group.
Please download the program syllabus for the same. You will find the download link at the bottom of the page.
IGNITE does not teach subjects. For that student should pursue live / satellite / pen drive classes.
Many students go to the classes but some score ranks and some don't clear the exams.
The difference between them is not the classes they take up but the attitude they carry and the strategies they use for studies.
IGNITE fills this gap for the students.
We generally do not recommend changing your study material because we believe that most of the study materials are good. Its the preparation which is generally the problem area.
However, we do recommend books, if you want to change the source of your study.
The basis of recommendation is the collective experience of IGNITE students / rank-holders.
We use Zoom application for the video conferencing. You need to have reliable & good data connection for the same.
We suggest you to use laptop but you can also use smartphone to join the sessions. We suggest you to use good quality headphone / mic / camera to enjoy the entire IGNITE experience. We do have a test call before you join the program.
The contact person for the test call is Jigisha Shah. You can reach her out on whatsapp / call at 7977900557 & email her at [email protected] She will gracefully help you out with any technology related challenge.
IGNITE Program fees is Rs. 13,000/- (this includes NPM sessions until May 2020). If you pay in full (not opting instalment scheme), then the fees shall be 12,000/-.
The fees is payable after your introspection form has been submitted & reviewed by Ashutosh Rathi.
# Introspection form - As soon as student blocks the seat, they receive "Student Introspection Form" in an email which is supposed to be sent within 24 hours to [email protected]
Yes, students can spread across the fees across 4 months by giving 4 PDC's with date of 7th of every month (3 PDC's - Rs. 3000/- and 1 PDC - Rs. 4000)
Note that installment scheme has been kept only for those who have genuine cash flow constraints. Opt for this option only if you need it.
Yes. We give 100% refund guarantee if you found that the program was not helpful to you. We can give this guarantee because we are confident about the power of the program. You can check testimonials to understand what students share about IGNITE - https://ashutoshrathi.com/testimonials/ignite-program
If you are not student of IGNITE, the fee for one session is Rs. 5000/- for personal coaching.
For IGNITE students, it is suggested that you have a conversation with him in NPM structure which happens every 15 days. However, if the matter is urgent, we shall schedule a call with him within 48 hours.
Ignite for me was like a "GUIDEBOOK" which revealed such marvelous techniques that helped me remain focused to my ultimate goal of being "The Chartered Accountant".
One who cleared after 19 attempts.... read what she has to say about IGNITE